By booking online or by any other method you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. You enter into this agreement and use our car parking service at your own risk. We may refuse entry to any vehicle or person.
2. Customer Obligations:
2a. The Customer must inform the Company of any modification (including any for disabled use) to the Vehicle that might affect normal handling operation. The customer shall inform the Company of any immobilisers and special safety/security features fitted to the vehicle.
2b. The Customer shall ensure that the vehicle is, at the beginning and end of the parking period, in a legal and roadworthy condition for driving on the public highway and that no dangerous toxic or illegal substances are left in the vehicle.
2c. For Meet & Greet Parking, if at the end of the parking period the vehicle will not start the Company may move the vehicle to a suitable location or return bay. At the risk of the customer a Company employee will make one attempt to start the vehicle using an anti surge starter pack. Further assistance to start the vehicle will require break down assistance at your expense. A vehicle which cannot be started must be removed from the car park within 24 hours of the end of the parking period after which the daily parking charge will be made.
2d. No vehicle shall be towed into the car park. No work on the vehicle or cleaning of vehicles shall be carried out in the car park.
2e. Vehicles with low fuel or that run out of fuel when being transferred between our locations may have fuel added, at our discretion, or may require you to collect your vehicle as per condition 31c. If fuel is added to your vehicle your original payment card will be charged and you will be notified by email.
3. We are not liable to you or any person with you for:
3a. injury to you or to anybody else;
3b. damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorized delivery of your vehicle or any other vehicle whether authorized or not; or,
3c. damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery up of any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any other vehicle); however caused, and you release and indemnify us from any claim which you might otherwise have against us.
3d. we are insured for any loss or damage to your vehicle which occurs as a result of the negligent driving of our employees and subcontractors who are providing the valet parking service. As such, we will pay to you the reasonable cost of repairing any damage to your vehicle which is caused by the negligent driving of our employees and subcontractors while they are providing the valet parking service, provided that the aggregate liability shall be limited to £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds).
4. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us and any expenses incurred by us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this car parking service.
5. We will not be liable to you for delivery of your vehicle to any person who did not have authority to take your vehicle.
6a. We have the right to retain your vehicle until we are provided with a valid parking ticket or evidence of ownership or entitlement to receive the vehicle which, in our opinion, is satisfactory; and,
6b. If we deliver your vehicle to anyone in accordance with this clause, we will not be liable to you even if the person taking the vehicle does not have your authority.
7. We have a general lien over, and the right to retain, your vehicle as a security for any money which you owe us.
8. If you fail to pay us we may retain your vehicle and after 30 days sell your vehicle to recover money owed to us by you. In selling, we may proceed in such manner as we think fit in our absolute discretion and we are not obliged to obtain the best price.
9a. When you enter into a parking contract with our company, you are granting us your consent for our driver(s) to move your car between our locations and running your car at the end of your stay to ensure it is warmed up to optimum levels after being parked for the duration of your holiday.
9b. We may, if required in delivering our service to you, carry out more than one journey to and from the airport and our car park (1.1 miles distance between sites), for example to transfer a member of staff to collect your vehicle and/or if there are plane delays or cancellations when you are due to return and your vehicle may need to be returned from the airport to our car park.
9c. In extreme situations and exceptional circumstances we may store your vehicle in a suitable location, prior to transferring to our car park, for example, but not limited to, road closures, acts of terrorism, etc. At our discretion, your vehicle may also remain onsite at the airport car park for the duration of your holiday.
10. We have the right, at our discretion, to move your vehicle (including moving it to any location outside this Car Park), even if your vehicle is locked. If we move your vehicle, these conditions continue to apply.
11. Bookings are deemed to be placed when made electronically through the web site or by telephone.
12. We can only process a booking when payment is made using Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Switch/Maestro. If your card is declined for whatever reason we reserve the right not to fulfil your booking. No other form of payment is accepted for bookings made on this web site.
13. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling, including VAT and transport where applicable. Prices quoted can be subject to change. In the case of bookings made using overseas credit cards, prices will be converted into your local currency by the card issuing authority at the rate applicable on the date of processing.
14. Pre-booked car park prices are calculated per calendar day, based upon the entry and exit dates you provide when making your booking.
15. All car parking products and services are non-refundable in line with the Consumer Rights Act for ordering services online in the travel industry and Consumer Contracts Regulations for low value contracts. NB. Credit notes for cancelled bookings may be issued on a discretionary basis if the cancellation is received prior to your arrival.
16. Cancellations after the start date of the booking period will be charged in full. Arrivals after the start of the booking period, and departures before the end of the booking period, will be charged in full.
17. Bookings can be amended up to 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival date/time at no charge. Amendments to the booking period may incur an additional fee to cover the new booking period. Any such fee or refund will be debited or credited at the time of processing.
18. Customers that do not arrive at the time they have booked and do not contact the onsite representative to inform them of any delays or problems locating them may have their booking cancelled. The customer will be responsible for finding alternative parking. If the customer chooses to park their vehicle at Bournemouth Airport for the duration of their holiday then Bournemouth Airport standard parking charges will apply and will be payable by the customer to Bournemouth Airport. In this instance no refund will be given.
19. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you authorise The Company to move your vehicle if necessary between sites (or between airport and car park for Meet and Greet service).
20. Vehicles are parked at their owner’s risk. No liability is accepted for loss or damage. If your Vehicle is stolen or any of your possessions stolen, you must immediately inform a member of our staff. In the case of theft you must immediately inform the Police and notify your insurer promptly. We do no accept any liability for possessions left in vehicles and/or if they are reported missing, as it is strongly advised no possessions are left in vehicles.
21. Payment information given to the Company by you will only be used by the Company, and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance. We do not store creditcard details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
22. Booking and payment for our parking service entitles you to park the designated vehicle. However in exceptional circumstances where this cannot be accommodated, your booking will be upgraded to a more expensive product if available at no additional cost. If this is not possible we offer a less expensive product and refund the difference in price.
23a. Check-In time – it is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to transfer from the car park to airport check-in within the time limits required by the airline.
23b. Check-In time – it is your responsibility to arrive at the time you have booked. If you are late and do not notify us we have the right to cancel your booking and as per condition 16, cancellations after the start date of the booking period will be charged in full.
24. Under no circumstances will we accept liability should you miss your allocated flight.
25. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
26. Health and Safety. You must drive carefully in the Car Park. You should always try to be aware of other Vehicles in motion and must comply with all directions and signs and all instructions or requests given or made from time to time by any of our employees. You are responsible for the safety of your children, and must not allow them to be put in danger, or to play in the Car Park, or be left unaccompanied.
27. Vehicle Security – Unless requested by us otherwise before you leave your Vehicle unattended, you must ensure that your vehicle is securely locked including all doors windows and sunroofs, with handbrake engaged, with no person or animal remaining in your Vehicle and with valuable possessions taken with you or removed from sight, within the boot wherever possible. No liability will be accepted for personal property left in the vehicle.
28. Should you damage another Vehicle or any part of the car parking facility or property you must report the matter immediately to a member of our staff and provide full details of the incident and contact and insurance policy details. In doing so, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant law you are consenting to our passing this information on to the owner or driver of any other Vehicle involved.
29. You may be required to make good to our reasonable satisfaction any damage caused to the Car Park or to pay to us on demand the cost incurred by us in making good this damage.
30. The Company does not accept liability other than for legal liability arising out of the negligence of the Company for death or bodily injury to third parties, or loss or damage to third party property.
31. The Company does not accept liability for loss of or damage to vehicles arising from mechanical or electrical failure, self-locking, atmospheric pollution, terrorism, natural disaster, or damage by third parties.
32. ‘Make Good’ Policy
Vehicles are parked at their owners risk, however, at our discretion we may agree to cover the costs of minor repairs, to ‘make good’ vehicles that have been damaged while in our car park. This ‘make good’ policy in no way effects any other terms that make up these terms and conditions, and is in no way an admission of liability for damage to vehicles which are parked at their owners risk. Detailed quotes will be required and the decision to agree to cover the costs under this ‘make good’ policy will only be made once quotes have been deemed reasonable and acceptable. We reserve the right to request impartial quotes to be carried out, and to retract the offer to cover costs if it is deemed that the owner of the vehicle is not being truthful, honest or genuine, or if the damage to the vehicle is exaggerated beyond what was witnessed by our on-site representative.
BoMo Parking Services Ltd (Company Registration No. 9296513)
Registered Office: Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, England, EC4M 7JN
Registered & Domicile in England
Telephone: 0800 689 1079